Health & Fitness Club
View our Health & Fitness Club Calendar.
Enjoy a full life of fun and fitness.
Our two-story Health & Fitness Club supports the health and fitness needs of Touchmark residents, team members, and club members by encouraging lifelong health and wellness.
Membership is open to adults age 50-plus. Enjoy a wide range of activities and classes that can positively affect age-related conditions, such as arthritis, cancer, heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, diabetes, hypertension, and depression.
For more information email us.
All programs are tailored to individual levels of ability, skill, and personal fitness goals. They are designed to help improve and maintain:
- Strength and flexibility
- Balance and coordination
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Emotional health
- Mental acuity
- Maximum independence
On-site amenities include:
- Showers, changing rooms, personal lockers (available for the day)
- Indoor heated pool—aquatics and pool therapy options available
- Warm-water spa pool with whirlpool jets
- One-on-one personal training sessions available
- Fitness studio equipped with Keiser pneumatic strength-training machines, which can be adjusted in one-pound increments, functional trainers, and various types of cardio equipment
- Functional fitness assessments
- Medically based fitness programs
- Health and wellness screenings
- Touchmark’s Fall Reduction and Awareness Program and NeuroCom® Balance Master®
- Outpatient therapy service with experienced rehabilitation professionals
- Bistro/juice bar
- Massage Therapy available by appointment
The NeuroCom® Balance Master® uses a person’s unique balance and movement patterns to assess balance, stability, and functional movements. The Touchmark Health & Fitness Club offers the most advanced version, which includes NeuroGamesTM, software that allows people to engage in computerized games by shifting their center of gravity and gaining mental and physical stimulation.
Certified balance trainers perform the assessments, design customized treatment plans, and work with each person to help improve functional abilities.
The Balance Master is useful for athletes of any age wanting to improve body mechanics, older adults experiencing unsteadiness or dizziness, and others desiring to improve their balance and everyday functional movement patterns.